Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Pony Time



Our friends in town have "inherited" two miniature ponies.

One is a stallion. Cash.

One is a mare.  June.

You do the math!


 They are now left with a little bundle of joy named Johnny!


Here is the daddy...quite a handsome 'lil fella!


These precious little ponies stand at about three foot tall. Perfect size for petting and brushing and loving on! They are just so darn cute that I think I may need one of these! I don't think my regular sized horses will appreciate these mi nature sized bundles of joy. Maybe one day I will buy a mi nature pony for me  my kids!


On a sad note, natural selection once again took the life of a chicken. RIP Poach! Your furry little butt will be missed. I think this may be the end of my chicken business for a while. I think I am just going to take this as a sign that I don't need the little rascals.

The joys of living on a farm!


No comments:

Post a Comment