Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hallelujah It's Raining Men

Hallelujah it's raining men! OK, maybe it's not raining men but at the rate we are going, rain drops are WAY better!! I feel like all I do these days is watch the radar and pray for rain! Since I have become a farmer's wife, I do believe I have perfected the rain dance (minus the fact that it hasn't worked out very well just yet). We actually got nearly three tenths of an inch on Monday. These days three tenths is something you don't sneeze at.


I even bought a new rain gage this weekend in hopes it would be put to good use. Maybe I am trying to do some futuristic thinking but hey, it's worth a shot right?

My flowers are really enjoying this natural rain...not the kind that comes out of a watering can.



And the main reason I pray for rain...the BEANS! These beans are two weeks in and lookin good...so far.




As for me, I enjoyed the rainy day being lazy and went right back to doing my rain dance. I may just have to put up a video of this....or not. Oh the joys of being a farmer's wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment